PURPOSE OF THE PROGRAM
The aim of the program is to educate the students who can diagnose and treat all kinds of physical injury, diseases, pain, old age and functional disorders that cause movement disabilities by using specific treatment methods.
DURATION AND CONTENT OF EDUCATION
The department of Physiotheraphy and Rehabilitation is an undergraduate program of 4 years.The program includes seminars, clinical education, main courses about movement disabilities and occupational studies. Graduates can work in instutitions, hospitals or continue their academic education. Students gain experience while using modern technological devices with specialists. In the third term, students can volunteer at different health institutions.
REQUIREMENTS OF THE CAREER
For those who choose to complete the Physiotherapy program and want to work as a Physiotherapy technician should:
· be interested and successful in the sciences
· be physically healthy
· be able to use their eyes and hands simultaneously
· have dexterous hands and fingers
· possess strong communication skills
· be open to technological advances and innovations
· enjoy helping others
· be patient and responsible